Smart & Easy
The iLCD Manager XE is the IDE for setup, configuration, management, programming and test of the iLCDs. This integrated development environment is comfortable, simple to use and further accelerates LCD developments. It supports the entire iLCD product line, allowing for a seamless migration and re-use of existing projects.
A complete Java development environment facilitates the development of applications running on the iLCD's Java VM. Editor, compiler and debugger are integrated and support features that are familiar from other IDEs, e.g., editing with syntax highlighting and debugging with variable inspection and breakpoints. A special feature is the remote debugging of the generated Java application, which can be carried out directly on the connected iLCD panel via the existing USB interface.
The iLCD Manager XE is completely free of charge. You can use the software even without having connected any intelligent display from demmel products yet. The integrated iLCD Simulator allows prototyping and evaluation of iLCD projects without hardware. The appearance and functionality of a graphical user interface can be tested in various development stages and by any stakeholder. Costly undesirable developments can be prevented and development stick to project milestones.
- Complete Java development environment with editor, compiler and debugger
- Integrated iLCD Simulator
- Convert, edit and anti-alias any Windows fonts
- Convert BMP, JPEG, GIF and animated GIF images
- Preview text and graphics, send a screen dump to the iLCD
- Create and edit text templates and macros
- Adjust the iLCD controller’s setup to your needs
- Download all data to the iLCD controller via RS232, USB or TCP/IP
- Update the iLCD controller’s firmware
- Comfortable terminal functions to test your iLCD panels
- State-of-the-art layout with docking windows
- Parameter Completion for all high-level commands
- Syntax Highlighting for enhanced code readability
- Syntax Checking for quickly tracking down errors
- Samples for getting started with the command set incrementally
- Web-Update: Always work with the latest software and firmware versions
- Operating assistance via help and detailed hints
Go to our downloads center for free and helpful applications to work with our iLCDs